Sonntag, 6. September 2009

Selena Gomez, Dogs and Kids...

Selena Gomez. Actress. Upcoming Singer.

But also: Ambassador !

Selena Gomez is ambassador for DoSomething.org which helps stray dogs in Puerto Rico.

SG on her MySpace: "I'm honored to be the new ambassador for DoSomething.org! The last time I was in PR shooting Princess Protection Program we noticed all of these stray dogs and puppies. We wended up finding out that Puerto Rico has a 'dead dog beach' it sounds worse than it is but people actually kill dogs for fun here..."

What she exactly does there ?
"We are spending the day feeding puppies, washing them and hanging out with them. After we spend the day with them we are sending these dogs to different places in the U.S the no-kill dog shelters so they can find a home. Visit DoSomething.org to check it out! .."









ALSO: Selena Gomez for UNICEF !

Selena Gomez is also the YOUNGEST ambassador for UNICEF !
SG: " Every day, 25.ooo children die from preventable causes. I stand with UNICEF in the belief that we can change that number from 25.000 to zero."

She also posted some pics and tweets about her work in africa where she is staying at the moment.







" Then we flew to Tamale, Ghana to visit kids who told us about how UNICEF is helping them."

"Then I went to visit a tribe where the women gifted me with an outfit they hand made. Then I got to hold a new born baby :) "
















I am impressed by her work for UNICEF and DoSomething.org ! She may not be my favorite singer or actress but she is definitely a selfless girl who helps people and animals which are not as lucky as she is !
I used to be a part of UNICEF in primary school and now that Selena remembered me of how much you can help others I think I'll join it again !=)
We ALL should join and help !
CHECK OUT:
DoSomething.org
USA: unicefusa.com
GERMANY: unicef.de
SPAIN: unicef.es
ITALY: unicef.it
UK: unicef.org.uk
...
En amour♥
Nuri

SOURCES: (SG picture with dog) www.peoplepets.com/images/000270820.jpg
(SG picture UNICEF)www.twitter.com/selenagomez





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen