Freitag, 25. September 2009

Dancing Round My Room...

Lalala....

It's meeee!!

The girl that always posts the senseless posts.... NURYY!!=D=D

I'm bored (again=D) and alone at home sooooo I started to listen to some music and just dance around my room and I gotta tell you...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

It's sooooooooooooo much fun

You ! Should ! Definitely ! Try ! It !

Songs I danced to already:

Party In The U.S.A - Miley Cyrus (Perfect for dancing round the room!)

Chelsea - The Summer Set

Lovedrunk - Boys Like Girls

Hey Juliet - LMNT

Falling Down - Selena Gomez

You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

Follow my tweets to get more songs ;D


And also gotta tell you something bout another song I just fell in love with:

"Nothing Compares To You" by Sinead O'Connor

This song is sooo amazing!!! I love it to death!!!

Ok that's all for now=D

♥En Amour

Nuryy!=)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen