Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009

My New O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N !!♥

AHH!!! NEW OBSESSION!!!=D=D=D

first of all: ok two posts in a few minutes is weird and stupid and idk but whatever I have tiiime=D=D

ok My New O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N (savour this word !=D) IISSS !!!

R'n'B

Dance



Or better those artists:

3OH!3

David Guetta

Ne-Yo

Kid Cudi

and yeah also "One Time" by Justin Bieber. I listened to it the first time yesterday and I really liked it=) he's a cutie=D=D like a little teddy bear=D=D

I really LOVE to listen to these songs they always make me smile and dance around my room;D=D=D

FAVES:

3OH!3 : Don't Trust Me
David Guetta: Sexy B*tch, Memories
Kid Cudi: Day 'N' Nite
Darius & Finlay: We Can Do It All Night

O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N !!!

=D=D

♥En Amour

Nury

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen